Will and Probate Services for your peace of mind
We get how hard it is to think ahead, or to deal with the death of a loved one. That’s why we are here to take that difficulty away with our comprehensive range of wills and probate services. Be it will writing, planning for inheritance, or estate planning and admin, we are here for you. Nothing is too much trouble in your time of need.
Why use will and probate services
We like to think of our service as comprehensively caring. Dealing with the estate of a loved one who has recently passed away can be very stressful. We’re here to help you navigate through in this difficult time.
There are also some more complex situations where an expert is needed to guide you through the process, such as:
- where the value of the estate is over the Inheritance Tax threshold
- where the estate is still earning a regular income and the tax implications are complex
- if the deceased died without a will and left a complex estate to deal with
- where the validity of the will is in question
- the deceased having dependants who were left out of the will on purpose, but they want to make a claim on the estate
- if the estate has complex arrangements like assets being held in a trust
- the estate is bankrupt
- the estate includes foreign property or assets
- the deceased lived outside the UK for tax purposes prior to passing away
How we help
Worried, confused, need assistance or just have questions about Wills & Probate? Outlined below are ways that we can assist.
Support with managing your loved one’s estate.
Probate services >
Letters of Administration
If no will has been made, there is an alternative option.
Letters of administration >
Lasting Powers of Attorney
Give trusted parties permission to manage your assets.
Lasting Powers of Attorney solicitors >
The best way to proactively manage your estate.
Will writing service Cardiff >
Choose the right managers for your estate and legacy.
Executor services >
Advice, planning and assistance with you estates’ tax obligations.
Inheritance Tax specialist >
For more information, or if you have any queries, please get in touch or browse our questions answered page.
say about us
“Harries Watkins Jones provided me with a top-notch service when filing my tax return for an inherited property. They were aware that I was struggling with the emotional side of things and they provided a clear and professional service while maintaining sensitivity throughout. During the pandemic they provided me with the same level of service remotely and were at hand at all times for queries.”
Mr R Hext
Give us a call
If you have any probate questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with our friendly and supportive wills and probate solicitors near Cardiff. We're here for you.